TU Dublin’s VP for Sustainability, Jennifer Boyer, opens our Education for Sustainability seminar Series and presents an overview of the Dublin School of Architecture’s resilient curriculum project.
- Good Clothes Fair Pay and The UN SDGs
- How Social Entrepreneurship can contribute to the SDGs – Neil McCabe
- The Child Labour Epidemic and How International Managers Can Prevent it
- How international managers in the clothing industry can help combat the effects of fast fashion on the environment
- Sustainability across the Supply Chains