Dr. Aileen Kennedy, Lecturer in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition, discusses the role in diet transformation in pursuit of a more sustainable food system, including an exploration of the EAT Lancet Report.
- Good Clothes Fair Pay and The UN SDGs
- How Social Entrepreneurship can contribute to the SDGs – Neil McCabe
- The Child Labour Epidemic and How International Managers Can Prevent it
- How international managers in the clothing industry can help combat the effects of fast fashion on the environment
- Sustainability across the Supply Chains